Book a free appointment with us

    Enquire Now
    Visa Services

    We Offer a Great
    Range of Visa Services

    Student Visa (SC 500)

    Student visa (subclass 500) allows you to remain in Australia for up to 5 years for the purpose of full-time study at an educational institution, in line with your enrolment.

    Temporary Graduate Visa (SC 485)

    The temporary graduate visa (subclass 485) allows you to remain in Australia to live, study or work after you have finished your studies.

    Visitor Visa (SC 600)

    This visa allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, or to visit family and/or friends for a stay up to three to six or twelve months.

    Partner Visa (Onshore/Offshore)

    This visa allows the partner or spouse of an Australian citizen or Australian permanent resident to live in Australia. You apply for the temporary and the permanent partner visas together.

    General Skilled Visa (SC 189,190,491)

    This visa is for skilled individuals or families looking to permanently migrate to Australia, to fill Australia's skill shortages.

    Skilled Sponsor Visa (SC 482, 186, 187, 494)

    This visa allows employees who have been sponsored by their employers to permanently migrate to Australia.

    Business Visa (188,132)

    This visa is for the temporary entry of people for business purpose including:- Contract Negotiations Government visits Attending conference, seminars, Job interviews or Professional examinations etc.

    AAT Services

    We facilitate the process of reappealing the decision, in case the client's visa has been refused.

    Skills Assessment

    We facilitate skills assessment if required while applying for visa subclasses and streams.